Sunday, May 12, 2013

Effortless




| Danielle's Fit |
| Denim button up Forever21 | Shorts Forever21 | Sandals Zara |

This outfit isnt really my everyday style but once I threw this on I felt complete. For some reason it felt perfect for a nice spring day, its super comfortable, kinda casual yet still chic. I was really loving the denim paired with the shorts, im a sucker for pink on blue!









| Brooklynn's Fit |

| Top Pitaya | Skirt Love Culture | Sandals Zara | Accessories Charlotte Russe |


To me this whole ensemble screams dainty 70s house wife, from the hair to the color combination, as well as the print and silhouette of the skirt. Though I feel dressed up this outfit is completely effortless, the skirt does all the talking. The skirt alone makes a statement and allows me to simply accessorize around it!






Its mothers day and though we didnt get to see our mom she was definitely on our mind and near in our heart. We did however get to see our grandma and spend a little time with other family! But we hope all you mommy's out there had a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Dolls u're stunning!!
    Love Dani's shorts and
    in love with Brook's top!! :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , Beautiful Legs!!!!

    ReplyDelete