Sunday, June 2, 2013

Transition



 | Brooklynn's Fit |

| Cropped Top Charlotte Russe | Dress Urban Outfitters | Combat Wedges Forever21 |

 This little dress that I make shifted into a skirt is probably my all time favorite thing I own right now (to see as a dress click here). This is my go to dress whether its summer or fall. Since I didnt have plans to do much today, I paired it with a basic cropped top. The print in the skirts and leg action speaks for it self so I kept it simple!



 


 | Danielle's FIT |

| Cropped Top Charlotte Russe | Shorts Goodwill | Combat Wedges Forever21 |

Street style is a trend I am loving more and more each day, even though im normally very girly with a little sex appeal I am starting to work the edgy side into my closet. This outfit made me feel very street chic. What pulled it all together for me was the 90's inspired jacket, creating the denim on denim look.





2 comments:

  1. You Ladies are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to make a summer ootd soon? Thank you

    ReplyDelete